Saturday, April 11, 2009

4-4-09 A brief visit to lucidity

There were so many dreams that I no longer remember from last night.

I was sitting at a wooden picnic table with benches; there were 2-3 people next to me on the bench eating and Phillip was on the other side with others eating beside him too. It was night and we were outdoors. I looked up at Phillip and said, "Hey Phillip! I'm dreaming right now!" And it was as though we was there for my lucid dream. He said, "Really? Cool!" I kept looking around me, waiting for something weird like knives coming up out of the ground, but I didn't see anything out of the norm. *Note: Rhonda had just told me about a lucid dream of hers where the point she realized that she was dreaming was when she saw knives coming out of the carpet, thus why I was looking for that.

I was in a dark, empty fairground, or just some small, underdeveloped part of town, and I was cruising around with Bruce Willis. I think he thought people were following him & he was trying to lose them. (*Note: last night I saw a movie with a trailer for the new movie with Adam Sandler where he's got some kind of terminal illness and gets better; there was a line where he references to the Dr. that he looks like the guy who's trying to kill Bruce Willis in the movies.) We went into a small room where he was staying in a hotel. There were boxes and the room was mostly empty (*My room is still packed up from the move.) He built bronze sculptures (*...my job, working for a bronze sculptor). We sat on the carpet and looked up at a box sitting on top of an empty bookcase. It spun around like one of those sunglass racks or something, and I looked over at him. He was pulling on a paperclip on the floor that was tied to a string going toward the wall behind him, and eventually led to the box which was what was causing it to spin. I remember another dark haired girl in the dream and the other dreams from last night, but I can't recall any more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment