Tuesday, March 17, 2009

3-16-09 Snakes, Spiders and Smack-Downs

This dream was not as clear as usual... the dream didn't have as clear of a timeline or transitions between scenes. It also had unusually "creepy" and violent images... very unlike my usual dreams.

The first thing I remember is a girl... I don't know who she was, but I recognized her as a bitch. Somehow she and I started fighting, and I was repeatedly bashing her face in with my right fist... I got her to the ground and was just mashing her face into the mud below us until she was covered in mud and her face was completely squished.

I was at some sort of lunch cart or ice cream truck... it seemed more stationary but outdoors. It was dark, like dim moonlight lighting where everything looked gray & blue. There was a guy next to me; he turned and made eye contact with me and as he turned I saw it was Sebastian Ferrero; a boy who I had a major crush on in 8th grade. Though his skin was perfect back then, he had bad acne scars when I saw him in my dream. It was still nice to see him, though his only words were, "It's Sebastian!" I don't remember what food I was getting, though I was paying for it when this took place.

I remember being in a dark bedroom... it was the middle of the night and the room I was in had two beds that were both high off the ground. One I was in, and one the girl I had previously beat up was in the other. (She was no longer maimed, but still bitchy.) Even though it was dark, there was some sort of indirect lighting coming from down the hallway, which, if I were to sit up in my bed I could see straight down that hallway into the room on the other end. There were no rooms connected to the sides of the hall; just a room on each end of it. My room with the two beds, and at the other end, another bedroom where my dad was sleeping. I looked down at the floor, and there were these tiny bugs all over it; jumping up out of the carpet. They looked like tiny black specks in the lighting, but they started getting bigger until I reached down and picked one up to see what it was. It was like a flea, but about a 1/2" in length and gray... or maybe it just looked gray due to the dim lighting. I wasn't afraid of the bugs, but grossed out by them; I wanted to get to the other room to tell my dad but didn't want to step on them.
There were also these wiry, rot iron hairclip-looking spidery things that would snap really hard... I got snipped by one on my hand and was nervous at first, but then realized they were just trying to eat the little bugs, and thought, "well no wonder they're here, there's a TON of those bugs!" I looked down the hallway to my dad's room, and in the center of the hallway where the indirect lighting was coming from, (perhaps a nightlight of some sort that wasn't visible), there were a ton of snakes coming up out of the carpet where it met the wall. All different kinds of snakes, I saw a boa constrictor, some small bright-colored snakes, some that I just "knew" were poisonous (with that knowledge that you just inexplicably have in dreams)... I didn't want to step on the bugs and didn't want to have to pass the snakes but needed to tell my dad. I do remember at some point, jumping from my bed and with the least steps possible, running & jumping over the snakes to tell him.

This dream was very unlike most of the dreams I have; the details were not as clear as usual, and like mentioned before, there were not clear transitions between the scenes, as well as unusually eerie images. The dream did not leave me with a frightened feeling like a nightmare would, it just left me wondering why I had such an out-of-the-ordinary dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment