Happy Saint Patty's Day!
Last night's dream was also less clear than usual. I have not been feeling as rested when I wake up; it has been taking me longer to feel alert. Usually when I first wake up, I have every detail of my dreams fresh in my mind, and immediately start gabbing to Phillip about them. The past couple of nights I haven't felt much like talking first thing in the morning, and it continues for a few hours before I get some kind of pick-me-up like a coffee or something.
Anyway, what I remember from my dream last night is that there was much more that I haven't yet recalled. I remember my first dream took place in a town... mostly residential I believe, and during the day. Possibly sunset; it seems more orange in my memory. I remember Jason aka "Balrog" was in it. We were talking on a sidewalk in this neighborhood, but what about I do not remember. Also unusual for me is that I don't remember what anyone was wearing... it is often common for me to recall nearly every detail from my dreams, but these past couple of nights I do not remember those things.
The next scene:
I was on a spaceship someplace in the middle of the universe. There was another girl on board, though it's unclear; it could have been me, but "me" was not myself. Sometimes I see things first person, sometimes third, but sometimes I am not actually myself even though the view is first person. On the spaceship were a couple of these male-adult-sized gecko robots. One of them attempted to sexually assault the woman, but she ran into the bathroom and locked the door, which was similar to that on an airplane; tiny and small. The feeling was not one of fear though; not even of anger in which both might be felt in a sexual assault situation. She wanted to get away, but I still felt distant from the situation.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment