Dreamed I was in a classroom, taking a test. The first question asked was to name a particular Led Zeppelin song from a small sample. I heard the sample music and was able to sing every word of course, but for some reason was unable to remember the name. The next two questions came, both quite difficult and involving a good amount of work for each. I felt that I should have known immediately the answer to the first and couldn't continue to the others until I answered that one.
*Side note... I am pretty certain that this part of my dream came about due to my current schooling situation. I had three assignments that were due, the oldest being one that I wanted to just bang out and get out of the way before I started the other two. And by the way, the part of the song played was "Your Time is Gonna Come".
Another scene: there was a baby being born... a guy from my high school was laying down on his stomach in a hospital bed that was really more like a big one of those tray/incubator type things that they put the new babies in (you know, the ones with the 3" high or so clear "walls"?). The newborn baby was placed on his back and both of them were squirming around. He was apparently the father of this baby; I was not the mother. I remember vaguely more about talking with him about the baby's mother, and I think they were together still, or were getting back together. I was happy for them.
My boyfriend and I were cartoon fairies... typically I don't like male fairies but this time it didn't bother me. It was my love... and though we were two dimensional with black outlines and filled with flat, highly saturated color, I could still tell it was he and I. This time the camera view was third person, and was behind us. We flew awkwardly, like we were treading water and had muscle spasms or something. Then, we were being married. Some sort of ceremonial figure, one I would presume most might recognize as a priest though it was not a religious ceremony, was leading us in this. I then saw myself up close though still third person, but then became first person view, and I was no longer a cartoon. I was me again, and Phillip was like a tiny paper doll where my puckered lips were about the size of his head. I picked him up and kissed him with welled-up tears in my eyes; I knew I was committing my entire life and being to him; then I woke up.
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment