Tuesday, May 5, 2009

4-20-09 Vague

Sarah Westerfield and a couple of other girls and I took a ride in a car. I was laying across the back seat. We drove someplace unknown, and on the way I made some sort of comment that got the girls' attention. Some other scene had some unknown guy with a thin goatee who was smiling, with dark hair, and Phillip was in it too.

--Also, I don't think it was last night, could have been over the prior weekend, but I remember dreaming of a "shitty vagina". It was very open inside and it was leaking some sort of nasty, runny crap that kept going inside and around it. I kept wiping it out for whoever was attached to it--I have no idea why I would help someone with this sick problem-- but I just remember being disgusted.

No comments:

Post a Comment