I worked in a candy store. Best dream ever already.
This candy store was an open shop, and the rectangular glass counter wrapped around me and was like an island in the room. People would come up to the counter where the candy was displayed beneath the glass, and would sit as though it was a bar. I knew all about all the different types of candy, and I would sample them as I worked, greeting new customers, telling them about the various tastes and textures and histories of the candies.
One kid came in; he was talking to me about some pills or something and wanted to get someone's prescription. I told him we don't do that, and he was smiling the entire time. He said something like, "even if your name is Shay LeBoeuf ?" and though he used that name, I knew it was Phillip's cousin, who a friend made a comment regarding on facebook, saying that he looked like Shay.
Shortly after, Phillip walked in and sat on the other side of this box-like wrap-around bar... across from his cousin but with my workspace still between them. He was just visiting me at work and said hi to his cousin. I do remember some odd blonde woman who asked me to make her some sort of drink... she wanted plum juice, pineapple juice, cranberry and an almond, but it was really a cherry. It apparently was meant to be alcoholic in the dream, but I just mixed the juices for her and she pounded it, and Phillip was telling me the name of the drink I had made her.
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment