I dreamed that I started my own business selling clothing but was buying clothes and selling them but only temporarily until I had the time to have my own designs made. My shop was inside a mall. I walked outside the mall and down a dirt road a little ways was a kiosk type store, selling natural dresses, purses and other "hippie" items. I took a peek and saw my backpack full of my things on their shelf. I put it on my back, saw someone else's backpack and things too --they even had their name on it though I don't remember who it belonged to now. Something like "Lexis" or "Elsie" or something. I think the last name began with an "A".
S.B. saw me in the mall and said he missed me and said something about "Chris". I said, "Phillip. His name is Phillip." He asked me if I could have some court paperwork signed and reviewed by his mom, who had a shop over across from mine inside the mall. I didn't answer his question right away but thought to myself , "this is a crappy location for my store (next to hers)".
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment